James Hardie Siding Installation Pros
When it comes to high quality siding for your home, it doesn't get much better than professionally installed James Hardie siding in Auburn, WA and surrounding areas. Our team of professionals here at Coddington Construction are fully certified James Hardie fiber cement siding installation contractors, and have the skill, training, and experience necessary to deliver the professional results you would expect from the Auburn area's premier name in quality siding installation.
We have worked with James Hardie siding since 1995. We are a James Hardie preferred remodeler, and engage in ongoing training each year. We are committed to knowing how and where to install their products correctly. Good products installed by trained craftsmen will give you years of satisfaction. When it comes to the siding on your home, you should never have to settle for anything less than the best, and you'll never have to when you entrust the work to our team of highly skilled siding contractors here at Coddington Construction. Give us a call today and let us show you the difference that twenty years of experience can make when it comes to the beauty and security of your home.
Why Choose James Hardie Siding Products?
James Hardie siding provides the best of all worlds when it comes to high quality siding solutions for your home. James Hardie siding is a top-of-the-line fiber cement siding solution that is noncombustible, and has its paint applied directly at the factory. Because of its unique design and the quality of the materials that go into making it, it is uniquely resistant to rotting or cracking, and provides unmatched defense for your home when it comes to even the toughest of weather conditions. Hardie-Plank siding stands head-and-shoulder above all the rest of the competition, so give us a call today and let us help take your home's design and security to the next level.
Some other reasons to consider choosing James Hardie siding for your home include:
- HardiePlank siding is the most used, most tested, most proven and most trusted fiber cement product on the market today.
- James Hardie siding products offer substantial advantages over conventional siding material with the unsurpassed ability to stand up to the elements.
- HardiePlank comes in a variety of styles and textures that will be a perfect fit for your home by matching the unique quality of natural wood.
- You can have the warmth of wood with the durability of fiber cement with James Hardie siding products.
For its strength, beauty and durability, HardiePlank is simply the best siding for enhancing and protecting your home. You also have options, such as:
HardiePlank Lap Siding
HardiePlank lap siding is traditional and timeless, offering homeowners a sleek and strong fiber cement siding in a variety of textures and colors. This product comes primed and ready to go - or with baked-on color so you never have to worry about painting your home again.
Love the look of cedar shingles but not the upkeep? HardieShingle siding gives you the attractiveness of wood shingles without any of the maintenance. This is the perfect product for adding character to your Washington home without the heartache that comes with most wood exterior products.
HardiePanel Vertical Siding
Add some extra style to your home with HardiePanel vertical siding. Many of our clients love to combine the uniqueness of these vertical siding panels with either lap siding or shingles from the James Hardie product line for extra visual appeal.
HardieTrim Boards & Other Siding Accessories
James Hardie also offers a full line of siding accessories, so you can ensure your home's entire exterior benefits from the low maintenance and durability this manufacturer offers with its siding. Accentuate corners, columns, fascia, doors, windows and more for the perfect home exterior.
Give us a call today if you have any questions about our full line of professional James Hardie siding services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment for consultation with one of our skilled professionals. Our team of experts are always standing by and would be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
Superior Quality James Hardie Siding in Auburn, WA
When it comes to quality siding, James Hardie siding products are unbeaten. There are a number of advantages to choosing Hardie-Plank siding for your home that vinyl or wood just can't quite match. Some of the advantages of choosing Hardie-Plank include:
- Low Maintenance
- 30-Year Transferable Product Warranty
- Impervious To Termites
- Impact Resistant
- Highly Rot Resistant
- And Much More...
Hardie-Plank Fiber Cement Siding Vs. Vinyl
Vinyl is easily one of the most popular siding materials among home and business owners alike all across the country, but even this highly versatile and durable material can't match the kind of quality you get from Hardie-Plank fiber cement siding. Hardie-Plank is over five times thicker than vinyl, giving you a more realistic wood grain effect while also providing you a much more durable surface that is highly resistant to warping or cracking. In addition, where vinyl melts quite easily in a fire, Hardie-Plank is completely non-combustible.
Frequently Asked Questions about James Hardie Siding
Q. Is HardiePlank siding installed on top of my existing siding?
A. No, proper installation requires removal of any existing siding.
Q. Once HardiePlank siding is installed will I ever have to paint it again?
A. James Hardie backs its ColorPlus technology finish with a 15-year warranty that covers both paint and labor. James Hardie® ColorPlus® Technology finish is protected by a 15-year limited warranty against peeling, cracking, and chipping.
Q. Is HardiePlank siding resistant to mold?
A. Yes. HardiePlank is sealed to keep out moisture. The coating has (Mildewcide) in it to protect against mold growth. If dirt is splattered against the coating and mold grows on the dirt, the coating cleans easily with water from a garden hose.
Q. What is the advantage of HardiePlank siding compared to vinyl siding?
A. Only HardiePlank® siding provides lasting durability and protection while giving your home the look and feel of real wood. It is noncombustible and resists rotting and warping.
Q. Is HardiePlank siding resistant to damage from insects and weather?
A. Termites and other wood-eating insects will not be able to penetrate HardiePlank. The product is also resistant to damage from hail, freezing temperatures, rain, and humidity.
Want more information? Give our siding experts a call today or visit the James Hardie Siding Website!
If you are looking for a professional James Hardie siding installation contractor in Auburn, WA and surrounding areas, please call Coddington Construction at 253-288-0151 or complete our online request form.
- Replacing Your Old Windows: New Window Types & Their Benefits - With spring finally here, now is the time to start addressing any issues of draftiness that you might have noticed with your home during the long winter months. When you do make the decision to replace your old windows in Auburn, the question then becomes, do you stick with the same kind of window, or do you try something completely different? … Read More
- Top 4 Reasons To Update Your Home's Exterior Paint This Spring - There is nothing quite like adding your own personal, colorful touch to the exterior of your home. In addition to enhancing the overall appearance of your home, enhancing its personality, and making it a better reflection of your personal style, it can also just give you a great surge of pride as a homeowner. In addition to just the aesthetic benefits this particular service can bring to your home, it can also work to iron out several issues that the exterior of your home might be experiencing, all of which could be taken care of with a professional exterior paint job … Read More